عنوان مقاله [English]
The problem of evil is one of the most important philosophical problem that it show in different ways and it criticize to religious teachings. Augustine and Avicenna to overcome on the problem of evil used from solution of non-existence evil. But can this solution include all manifestations of evil? non-existence evil’s theory of Avicenna, solve some instances of evil and he uses from the best system for perceptual evil. Augustine's theory because of say all evils are non-existence and he refers all of them to "sin", is unrealistic and it have internal conflict. Avicenna's theory seems more success in solve the problem of evil because he uses from different solutions.
24. Augustine, saint (1961), Confessions, (trans. Edward Pusey, New York: Macmillan
26. ــــــــ (1984), City of God, D.Knowles, ed. New York: Penguin, xii. 1 and 6
27. ــــــــ (1964), Of True Religion. Translated by J.H.S. Burleigh. Chicago: Henrey Regnery company. Third printing
28. ــــــــ (1999), In Free choice of the Will. Translated by Thomas Williams. Hackett publishing company. Indianapolis, Cambridge, seventh printing
29. ــــــــ (2004), the father of the church, translated by matthew A. Schumacher, the catholic university of America press
30. Hick, John (2007), Evil and the God of Love, palgrave Macmillan, New York